How do I register?

If you would like to register your counselling service or organisation with the help portal, please complete the online form. Following technical control, your service will be activated and located on the help portal.

More information on the registration

Web analysis / data collection

The Independent Commissioner for Child Sexual Abuse Issues would like to continuously improve this website. For this purpose, your consent to the statistical collection of usage information is being requested. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time.